West Jordan, UT
email@example.com • (801) 824-7605 • www.naelstrof.com
Skills & Qualifications
- Operating Systems: Linux (Ubuntu, Debain, Arch, Gentoo, CLI), Windows, Mac
- Databases: SQL, Excel, YAML, MariaDB
Undergraduate Computer Science
- Salt Lake Community College
- University of Utah
Check out /schoolings for all education.
- Data Structures and Algorithms
- Discrete Structures
- Computer Architecture and Design
- Designed, programmed, and provided technical support for several websites.
- Communicate effectively with client
- Consolidate customer wants into feasible mock-ups.
- Design the product from ground-up.
- Research what technologies can be levied to create this product efficiently
- Build out timeframes and expectations.
- Begin work on product and conform to deadlines.
- Troubleshoot ongoing client issues.
- Fix bugs or implement new features that client suggests as the software matures.
Github Project Maintainer
Check the /projects page for relevent projects I've worked on.
- Created, published, and currently maintain several popular open-source repositories on github.com.
- Work with strangers from varying ethnicities and backgrounds to implement features or fix bugs in the software.
- Collaborate with linux distribution maintainers to get a well working build system that works on anything.
- Tag appropriate bug-tested commits.